This VTCT level 1 award in basic makeup will allow you to apply basic makeup application which will further enable you to carry out skin analysis. You will then be able to have the opportunity to progress onto level 2 qualifications.
Qualification: VTCT level 1 award in basic makeup
Following the Course you will be able to:
On completion of this qualification, you may want to progress into employment or complete another qualification.
You will receive more information about progression opportunities throughout the course, and will be encouraged to set yourself clear targets to achieve good results and the best possible progression outcome.
- Qualified to perform and charge for basic make-up treatments
- Able to use and retail a professional branded skincare range
- Offer client’s a wider range of treatments
- Become more employable or more valuable to employers
- Enrol onto more advanced courses
- Have skills, knowledge & confidence to offer treatment to a wider audience, health centres.
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of small assignments, which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course where you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment. Exams will be carried out in class.
On successful completion of the course Candidates will receive a VTCT level 1 award in basic makeup