This VTCT level 1 award in nail treatments is a qualification that has been designed to develop practical skills such as manicure and pedicure. The age restriction is 14 years old and above.
Qualification: VTCT Level 1 Award in nail treatments
Following the Course You Will:
On completion of this qualification, you may want to progress into employment or complete another qualification.
You will receive more information about progression opportunities throughout the course, and will be encouraged to set yourself clear targets to achieve good results and the best possible progression outcome.
- Client care and communication
- Gain professional insurance at level 1
- Able to use and retail a professional branded skincare range
- Offer client’s a wider range of treatments
- Become more employable or more valuable to employers
- Enrol onto more advanced courses
- Have skills, knowledge & confidence to offer treatment to a wider audience, health centres.
- Knowledge in health and safety
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of small assignments, which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course where you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment. Exams will be carried out in the salon.
On successful completion of the course Candidates will receive a VTCT NVQ Award in beauty therapy