The VTCT Level 2 Award in Mendhi Skin Decoration (QCF) is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in; the design and application of Mendhi skin decoration.
Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practice in a salon environment, and how to promote client care and communication in beauty related industries. You will also develop an underpinning knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
The purpose of this qualification is to develop your skills in beauty therapy to a high level of occupational ability, to enable you to perform your own salon services.
Following the Course You Will:
When you have successfully completed this qualification you will have the opportunity to progress to the following VTCT qualifications:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General (QCF)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Make-Up (QCF)Progression opportunities also exist in the form of specialist VTCT vocationally related qualifications:
- Level 2 Award in Photographic Make-Up and Dressing Hair (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in the Art of Photographic Make-Up (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Body Art Design (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Salon Reception Duties (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Threading Depilation (QCF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-Up and Beauty Consultancy (QCF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-Up (QCF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques (QCF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Hair and Beauty Services (QCF)This qualification may lead directly into employment in the beauty therapy industry as a junior beauty therapist in a salon or self employment as a beauty therapist.
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
Course Fee: £2500 Plus VAT