This VTCT level 3 NVQ diploma in beauty therapy provides you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to work as an advanced beauty therapist. Throughout this qualification you will monitor procedures to safely control work operations, contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities, provide body and facial electrical treatments, provide body massage and electrical epilation treatments.
VTCT NVQ level 3 Diploma in beauty therapy and makeup
- Eyelash extensions
- Indian head massage
- Massage using pre blended oils
- Self tanning
- Stone therapy
- Body electrical
- Facial electrical
Following the Course You Will:
On completion of this qualification, you may want to progress into employment or complete another qualification.
You will receive more information about progression opportunities throughout the course, and will be encouraged to set yourself clear targets to achieve good results and the best possible progression outcome.
- Qualified to perform and charge for make-up treatments
- Gain professional insurance
- Able to use and retail a professional branded skincare range
- Able to design and create fashion and photographic makeup
- Provides specialist skin camouflage
- Offer client’s a wider range of treatments
- Become more employable or more valuable to employers
- Enrol onto more advanced courses
- Have skills, knowledge & confidence to offer treatment to a wider audience, health centres.
On successful completion of the course Candidates will receive a VTCT NVQ Diploma
£3,500 Plus VAT
Including 7 assignments + 5 exams + 15 assessment & Certification with VTCT.