This VTCT level 3 NVQ in Asian bridal is a specialist course for learners who are wanting to specialise in Asian bridal makeup, as this course covers Asian bridal jewellery setting and hair setting.
VTCT NVQ level 3 Diploma in beauty therapy and makeup
Following the Course You Will:
On completion of this qualification, you may want to progress into employment or complete another qualification.
You will receive more information about progression opportunities throughout the course, and will be encouraged to set yourself clear targets to achieve good results and the best possible progression outcome.
- Qualified to perform and charge for make-up treatments
- Gain professional insurance
- Able to use and retail a professional branded skincare range
- Able to design and create fashion and photographic makeup
- Provides specialist skin camouflage
- Offer client’s a wider range of treatments
- Become more employable or more valuable to employers
- Enrol onto more advanced courses
- Have skills, knowledge & confidence to offer treatment to a wider audience, health centres.
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of small assignments, which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course where you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment. Exams will be carried out in the salon.
On successful completion of the course Candidates will receive a VTCT NVQ Diploma
£2,000 including 1 assessment day + 1 exam + tuition, assessment & Certification with VTCT.