The VTCT level 2 award in facial massage and skincare (QCF) is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in how to provide facial skincare. You will learn key aspects of health and safety in a salon environment promoting client care and communication. The main purpose of this qualification is to develop your beauty therapy skills.
VTCT Level 2 Award in Facial Massage and Skincare
Following the Course You Will:
On completion of this qualification, you may want to progress into employment or complete another qualification.
You will receive more information about progression opportunities throughout the course, and will be encouraged to set yourself clear targets to achieve good results and the best possible progression outcome.
- Qualified to perform and charge for make-up treatments
- Gain professional insurance
- Able to use and retail a professional branded skincare range
- Offer client’s a wider range of treatments
- Become more employable or more valuable to employers
- Enrol onto more advanced courses
- Have skills, knowledge & confidence to offer treatment to a wider audience, health centres.
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of small assignments, which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course where you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment. Exams will be carried out in the salon.
On successful completion of the course Candidates will receive a VTCT award
£2,500 Plus VAT
Including 3 exams + 3 assignments