This VTCT level 4 diploma in advanced beauty therapy is a vocationally related qualification that is focused on advanced beauty practises for reducing hair growth using intense light and microdermabrasion. You will also develop an understanding of product chemistry, the physiotherapy of ageing and the principles of dermatology and microbiology. This qualification also covers salon management, with the opportunity to learn about management functions such as PR, marketing and research,
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy (QCF)
Following the Course You Will:
On completion of this qualification, you may want to progress into employment or complete another qualification.
You will receive more information about progression opportunities throughout the course, and will be encouraged to set yourself clear targets to achieve good results and the best possible progression outcome.
- Qualified to perform and charge for beauty therapy
- Gain professional insurance
- Able to use and retail a professional branded skincare range
- Offer client’s a wider range of treatments
- Become more employable or more valuable to employers
- Enrol onto more advanced courses
- Have skills, knowledge & confidence to offer treatment to a wider audience, health centres.
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of small assignments, which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course where you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment. Exams will be carried out in the salon.
On successful completion of the course Candidates will receive a VTCT certificate in nail treatments
Course Fee: £2,600
Includes 15 assignments + 4 exams+ portfolio evidence