This VTCT level 2 certificate in laser and intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments (QCF) is a vocationally related qualification and is focused on reducing hair growth and photo rejuvenation of the skin using intense light and laser treatments. In this qualification you will develop an understanding of managing safe working practises and how to identify and control hazards. You will also learn how to identify hair and skin conditions and those clients suitable for intense light and laser system treatments.
VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed light (IPL) Treatments (QCF)
Following the Course You Will:
On completion of this qualification, you may want to progress into employment or complete another qualification.
You will receive more information about progression opportunities throughout the course, and will be encouraged to set yourself clear targets to achieve good results and the best possible progression outcome.
- Qualified to perform and charge treatments
- Gain professional insurance
- Able to use and retail a professional branded skincare range
- Offer client’s a wider range of treatments
- Become more employable or more valuable to employers
- Enrol onto more advanced courses
- Have skills, knowledge & confidence to offer treatment to a wider audience, health centres.
- Able to provide laser light treatments
- Able to provide laser skin treatments
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of small assignments, which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course where you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment. Exams will be carried out in the salon.
On successful completion of the course Candidates will receive a VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed light (IPL) Treatments (QCF)
£2,500 Including 4 assignments + portfolio assessments