The VTCT Level 1 Award in Themed Face Painting (QCF) is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in the artistic service of designing and applying themed face painting.
You will learn a variety of creative techniques which will allow you to apply themed face painting using professional products and tools.
Following the Course You Will:
When you have successfully completed this qualification you will have the opportunity to progress to the following VTCT qualifications:
– Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General (QCF)
– Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Make-Up (QCF)
– Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services (QCF)
Progression opportunities also exist in the form of specialist VTCT vocationally related qualifications:
– Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques (QCF)
– Level 2 Diploma in Hair and Media Make Up (QCF)
– Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques (QCF)
– Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-Up (QCF)
– Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up and Manicure (QCF)
– Level 2 Award in Mendhi Skin Decoration (QCF)
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
In this qualification you are required to produce a portfolio of reference. In this portfolio it will confirm the knowledge, understanding
and skills that you will learn.
You will have the following criteria:
– Observed work
– Witness statements
– Audio-visual media
– Evidence of prior learning or attainment – Written questions
– Oral questions
– Case studies