The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage (QCF) is a preparation for work qualification that has been designed to prepare you for a career as a massage therapist/practitioner.
This qualification will develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice and business practice for complementary therapies. Furthermore, you will learn about anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies.
You will also develop your understanding and practical skills to competently provide massage services. You may also choose to complete
an additional unit which will develop your knowledge and understanding of healthy eating and wellbeing for the complementary therapy client.
This is a practitioner level qualification.
Following the Course You Will:
On completion of this qualification you may choose to undertake further study; qualifications you could progress to include:
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reiki (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Stone Therapy Massage (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Infant and Child Massage (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Flower Essences
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Colour Therapy
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Crystal TherapyProgression opportunities are also available to specialist complementary therapy qualifications at Level 4.Alternatively, you may wish to seek employment or self-employment as a:
- Complementary therapist
- Massage therapist/practitioner
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.