This VTCT level 2 NVQ diploma in beauty therapy and makeup provides you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to work as an advanced beauty therapist specialising in makeup. Throughout this qualification you will monitor procedures to safely control work operations, contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities, design and create fashion and photographic make-up and provide specialist skin camouflage
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma In Beauty Therapy General
- Provide makeup
- Skin camouflage
- Threading services
- Salon reception duties
Following the Course You Will:
On completion of this qualification, you may want to progress into employment or complete another qualification.
You will receive more information about progression opportunities throughout the course, and will be encouraged to set yourself clear targets to achieve good results and the best possible progression outcome.
- Qualified to perform and charge for make-up treatments
- Gain professional insurance
- Able to provide facial skincare treatment
- Able to provide eyebrow and eyelash treatments
- Carry out waxing services
- Provide manicure services
- Provide pedicure services
- Able to use and retail a professional branded skincare range
- Offer client’s a wider range of treatments
- Become more employable or more valuable to employers
- Enrol onto more advanced courses
- Have skills, knowledge & confidence to offer treatment to a wider audience, health centres.
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of small assignments, which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course where you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment. Exams will be carried out in the salon.
On successful completion of the course Candidates will receive a VTCT NVQ Diploma
£2,500 Plus VAT
Including 10 assignments + 11 exams