Through this unit you will develop the skill of finishing techniques on a variety of hair types and lengths. Being able to identify the capability of your clients hair will allow you to choose from a range of products, tools and equipment to complete the look. You will need to demonstrate the ability to use heated styling equipment to finish the service. Part of this service is to provide your client with good aftercare advice.
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Award in Styling and Finishing Hair (QCF)
Following the Course You Will:
On completion of this qualification, you may want to progress into employment or complete another qualification.
You will receive more information about progression opportunities throughout the course, and will be encouraged to set yourself clear targets to achieve good results and the best possible progression outcome.
- Qualified to perform and charge for make-up treatments
- Gain professional insurance
- Able to use and retail a professional branded skincare range
- Offer client’s a wider range of treatments
- Become more employable or more valuable to employers
- Enrol onto more advanced courses
- Have skills, knowledge & confidence to offer treatment to a wider audience, health centres
Special occasion look
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of small assignments, which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course where you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment. Exams will be carried out in the salon.
Original price: £2,500 Plus VAT